Monday, February 13, 2012

Choices



I had my second miracle happen to me this December, 2011, when little Raya was born.

For some reason, I was much more alert during the birth. The labor lasted 3 hours - the epidural BARELY went in before I felt her head poking out into the world.

For some reason, I CRIED this time - probably because I was able to truly feel the miracle of life...

I decided the moment I held Raya in my arms that I would take at least 6 months off to be completely with her.

It wasn't long after that I decided I would take at least a YEAR off.

It hasn't been easy - the angry clients, the feeling that I am completely losing control over my business. It is TRULY challenging to be a stay at home mom. Complete exhaustion, not having time to go pee and poo and eat because the children need you -- but to try and be a MOM, AND run a law firm? It has been really humbling to know that I am no longer in control.

In a way though - I know that my decision is for the best. It isn't right to my clients that I practice law right now. I am not sleeping. I am not pooping! All I am is a mom (yes, a darn good one!). I nurse my baby round the clock (I don't pump milk anymore); I do housework; I spend time with Adia when Raya is sleeping. I am here, and full of life for my children.

But there just isn't enough brain power in me to also run a business and practice law.

There is absolutely NO way that my clients would get the BEST Superlawyer there is right now, because physically I am NOT equipped. Lack of sleep WILL affect brain cells.

I am truly hoping that this year off will teach me wonderful lessons...

Enjoy the journey!

My dear, dear clients - if you read this - I am so sorry! I refuse to compromise my position as an attorney.

1 comment:

  1. Do you need black magic spells to get rid of your husband's mistress ? Do you want to fix your marriage or relationship or you want to get back with your ex after breakup or you want to put a stop to that Divorce? Do you want revenge on your enemies or you want a death spell cast on someone who has wronged you in the past ? If yes then let me recommend a tested and trusted voodoo man called  Dr noble who has helped me to destroy my enemy (Donald) that almost ruined my life just because i got married to his ex girlfriend which was no fault of mine. I contacted Dr Noble for his powerful death spell and in 48 hours Donald died in an accident ,it was the greatest news to me that day finally my enemy is out of the way thank you Noble.  Here is Dr Noble's contact via noblespellhome outlook. com or add him on WhatsApp for quicker communication via +2349059610643 .  

    ReplyDelete