Thursday, May 10, 2012

Huili's Last Day

H

Early this morning, Adia and Scott took Huili to the airport.  Huili is off to Washington DC to be with a new family for another year.

I have never seen Adia cry when an au pair left.  She cried today.  She is 3 and 1/2 years old.

Every time an au pair leaves, and a new one comes, Adia is one year older...

Huili is an amazing young woman.  She is the 2nd of 4 children - and she really, really took care of not only Adia, but our family.  What amazed me about Huili is her quiet strength - the type that I can only envy because I can never possess that.  Whether she is physically ill, or feeling homesick, or something is troubling her, she never succumbed to her emotions, but kept prodding on, taking care of Adia.  She ALWAYS put others before herself.

Isn't it interesting that this young lady - who never knew of Christ - followed in His steps?  Others before self.

Huili told me before she left that she thinks she believes in God, in Christ.

Of all the au pairs, Huili was the only one who saw the circle of life in our home.  When she arrived in May 2011, I was only about 2.5 months pregnant.  She was one of the first ones who knew.  She went to Florida with us - to Disneyworld.  Then, she moved with us 3 times, to 3 different homes, while we completed the 8-week kitchen remodel when I was 21 weeks pregnant.  She was there when we discovered Raya was a girl!

And, she was the one Adia ran to that morning Adia woke up, came to our bedroom, and realized mama and daddy had gone to the hospital to have baby Raya.

Huili brushed Adia's teeth that morning, and got her dressed to come see mama at the hospital with her new baby sister.

When Huili came, Adia was our only child.  Today, Adia is the best big sister in the world.

When Huili came, Raya was only merely a fetus.  Today, Raya is 5 months old, sleeping through the night, and eating solids.

When Huili came, I was a little jaded about the au pair system.  Today, I have faith that God will send us another au pair from heaven.

Huili was not only our Au Pair of Excellence - she was truly a Godsend.

We will miss you, our dear Huili.  Thank you for being in our lives for a year.  We will miss you dearly!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad she was such an amazing au pair for your family. I know God will surely continue to bless your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need black magic spells to get rid of your husband's mistress ? Do you want to fix your marriage or relationship or you want to get back with your ex after breakup or you want to put a stop to that Divorce? Do you want revenge on your enemies or you want a death spell cast on someone who has wronged you in the past ? If yes then let me recommend a tested and trusted voodoo man called  Dr noble who has helped me to destroy my enemy (Donald) that almost ruined my life just because i got married to his ex girlfriend which was no fault of mine. I contacted Dr Noble for his powerful death spell and in 48 hours Donald died in an accident ,it was the greatest news to me that day finally my enemy is out of the way thank you Noble.  Here is Dr Noble's contact via noblespellhome @outlook. com or add him on WhatsApp for quicker communication via +2349059610643 .  

    ReplyDelete